- Skin cancer is the leading form of cancer in the U.S.
- The incidence of skin cancer is continuing to increase with the aging population
- 4.55 million cases are estimated in 2016 in the U.S. This number is expected to continue to grow as the population ages
- An estimated 18 million Keloid patients in the U.S. are looking for a cure to their condition, which often can be painful and debilitating
- Office-based SRT technology with imaging capability is new to the Dermatology market
- For the first time, Dermatologists can now determine cancerous lesion breadth and depth using ultrasound linked to the treating device
- Today less than 1% of Dermatology practices have SRT capability within their practices
- The number of practices seeking SRT is expected to increase dramatically in the next few years as patients demand alternative curative treatments to Mohs surgery