Patient preference is clear. Non-Melanoma skin cancer patients who learn about Image-Guided Superficial Radiotherapy frequently seek out dermatologists offering this less invasive treatment option.
Image-Guided SRT, when performed using adaptive radiotherapy protocols, offers a cure rate comparable to Mohs surgery and is a first-line treatment option for both Basal and Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Image-Guided Superficial Radiotherapy is good for your patients and good for your practice. Call now to discuss adding IG-SRT to your practice or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Choosing a comprehensive IG-SRT solution through SkinCure Oncology provides the quickest route to treatment:
- Acquisition cost of treatment unit covered by SkinCure Oncology
- Treatment room buildout and associated costs covered by SkinCure Oncology
- Installation and setup provides by the manufacturer and SkinCure Oncology
- State regulatory process managed by SkinCure Oncology
- Radiation therapist provided by SkinCure Oncology
- Training provided by the manufacturer and SkinCure Oncology
- Billing and collection support provided by SkinCure Oncology
- Maintenance cost covered SkinCure Oncology
- Ongoing support provided by SkinCure Oncology
Act now and we will have your practice up and running with IG-SRT typically in less than 45 days.
Call today to schedule a no-obligation appointment to discuss how IG-SRT can help to grow your practice.